There are really only 2 main qualifications for a Hard Money loan:
- Equity or a decent down payment.
- An ability to repay the loan.
One gets a Hard Money / Private Money loan for a few main reasons:
- Your credit is not good enough for a conventional loan.
- You need cash quickly (conventional loans average 30 days).
- The property or home you are buying does not qualify for an FHA or other conventional loan in that it needs some renovating/fixes.
- You need a big loan in a short amount of time.
Call Today (707) 523-2099 for a free consultation, get any questions answered or to start this loan process.
Hard Money Loan Programs:
- Owner Occupied Loans
- Bridge Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Temporary Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- Investment Property Loans
Got More Questions?
We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll contact you with an answer, and no obligation to you.
California Real Estate financing only. Minimum loan amount starts at $175,000.