Purchase or Refinance
Loan Info (we do California Only)
- Loan amounts start at $175,000 and go up from there.
- FICO is not a factor (bad or poor credit – we can still help you!)
- Up to 70% Loan to Value, (higher LTV case by case basis)
- Fast Funding ability. (Many loans are approved in 24 hours and financed in under 1 week!)
There are really only 2 main qualifications for a Bridge or Temporary Loan:
- Equity or a decent down payment.
- An ability to repay the loan.
The best example of a need for a Bridge/Temporary Loan
Buyer’s current home was on the market. They found the perfect replacement home but couldn’t get a temporary loan on their house because it was listed (the ‘ol Catch 22). Seller wasn’t willing to wait for them to sell their home and then buy his home. They had plenty of equity in their home. We gave them a loan on their home for a sizable down payment and they closed on the replacement house.
Banks won’t do loans on a house that is listed for sale.
Other reasons for Bridge/Temporary loans are: You need 12 more months before the “late payment” or some other credit ding is removed or old enough so you can get a conventional or government loan. Or, you need to fix up your house before you put it on the market.
Don’t hesitate to CALL NOW (707) 523-2099 for a free consultation, get any questions answered or to start this loan process.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll contact you with an answer, and no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.
California Real Estate financing only. Minimum loan amount starts at $175,000.