Sonoma County Real Estate Snapshot In March
Living in Sonoma County has proven to be more difficult over the last year due to the restrictions imposed, however, that has not stopped or slowed down the continued good health in the real estate market here!
The following data regarding single-family residences obtained from the county’s MLS will shine a light on just how “healthy” the market has managed to remain through all the other obstacles it faced:
- Average sold price/square foot: $504 (+18% Year To Year)
- Median price: $740,000
- Average price: $945,000
Individually, towns within Sonoma County have had some record-breaking numbers to mention:
- Town of Sonoma: $773psf (+55% YTY)
- Sonoma coast: $836psf (+38% YTY)
- Russian River area: $458psf (+31% YTY)
- Petaluma West Side: $595psf (+29% YTY)
- Northwest Santa Rosa: $441psf (+23% YTY)
- Southwest Santa Rosa: $451psf (+23% YTY)
- Cloverdale: $372psf (+22% YTY)
- Southeast Santa Rosa: $423psf (+11%YTY)
- Petaluma Eastside: $442psf (+11%YTY)
- Cotati/Rohnert Park: $390psf (+8%YTY)
- Healdsburg: $757psf (+7%YTY)
- Northeast Santa Rosa: $447psf (+6%YTY)
- Sebastopol: $520psf (+4%YTY)
- Oakmont: $377psf (-1%YTY)
- Windsor: $331psf (-14%YTY)
It was certainly hard to predict last year at this time that the housing market would look like this today! What will tomorrow bring to the market? Stay tuned!
If you are looking to cash in on this hot market, but cannot qualify for a conventional loan, give Sun Pacific Mortgage a call at 707-523-2099 and find a program that may get you into your new home through private funding. We offer financing for owner-occupied residences as well as non-owner occupied for over 3 decades now.
The content of this blog contains general advice only and does not consider individual financial circumstances, desired loan amounts or existing real estate or lending transactions. This information is intended for licensed Real Estate Agents and licensed Lenders/Mortgage Brokers and is posted on our company website and specific blog sites with the express purpose of reaching such licensed individuals.