In November, real estate continued to surprise and elate homeowners of Napa and Marin Counties. There was no problem getting homes sold, but finding a home was still a problem because of the lack of inventory.
Here are some of the single family home statistics found for each county:
- New listings: 101
- Into escrow: 215 (37% increase over 2019)
- Closings: 245 (188 in 2019)
- Listings remaining at beginning of December: 243
- New listings: 91 (44% increase over 2019)
- Into escrow: 112
- Closings: 100 (25% increase over 2019)
- Listings remaining at beginning of December: 251
The effects of deurbanization has been evident in all the North Bay counties since the pandemic began. With 2020 almost behind us, the wildfire season abated and real estate maintaining its strength, we can expect to find real estate booming into 2021.
If you want to get into the market but have difficulty qualifying for a conventional loan, give Sun Pacific Mortgage a call at 707-523-2099. Our specialty is finding private money funding for purchasing and refinancing homes, rentals and commercial property. We are one of the few remaining brokers who still lend on owner-occupied properties. We look forward to your call.