How Is the Autumn Real Estate in Sonoma County?
There has been incredible movement upward in the real estate world of Sonoma County this past year. To realize just how robust the market was this year, we have only to examine the increased price per square foot in each city or region. A quick recap follows:
- Sonoma County: Ave. price per sq.ft.= $528 (up 10%)
- Sonoma Coast: Ave. price per sq.ft.= $817 (up 61%)
- Russian River region: Ave. price per sq.ft.= $578 (up 53%)
- Windsor: Ave. price per sq.ft.= $476 (up 27%)
- Healdsburg: Ave. price per sq.ft.= $830 (up 22%)
- Petaluma Westside: Ave. price per sq.ft.= $628 (up 21%)
- Petaluma Eastside: Ave. price per sq.ft.= $477 (up 10%)
- Northeast Santa Rosa: Ave. price per sq.ft.= $469 (up 13%)
- Northwest Santa Rosa: Ave. price per sq.ft.= $451. (up 13%)
- Southwest Santa Rosa: Ave. price per sq.ft.=$431 (up 4%)
- Cloverdale: Ave. price per sq.ft.= $450 (up 13%)
- Cotati and Rohnert Park: Ave. price per sq.ft.= $429 (up 6%)
- Sebastopol: Ave. price per sq.ft.= $578 (up 2%)
- Oakmont: Ave. price per sq.ft.= (up 2%)
- Kenwood and Glen Ellen: Ave. price per sq.ft.= $746 (down 6%)
It becomes obvious that the North Bay real estate market has seen an incredible value increase over this past year! Will it continue for the remainder of the year? That depends on how many Sellers come to the table between now and December 31.
If you have been frustrated in the bidding wars you have encountered lately, give family owned and operated Sun Pacific Mortgage a call now, at 707-523-2099. We can quickly get you pre-approved so you can present yourself as a serious Buyer when you make your offer to that Seller! We have been a private mortgage lending company, servicing all of California for the past 33+ years – and are here to help get you that home you want.
The content of this blog contains general advice only and does not consider individual financial circumstances, desired loan amounts or existing real estate or lending transactions. This information is intended for licensed Real Estate Agents and licensed Lenders/Mortgage Brokers and is posted on our company website and specific blog sites with the express purpose of reaching such licensed individuals.